Sunday, September 2, 2012

Speculative Stocks Portfolio Update



Stock
Buy Below
Current Price
Target Price
Actual Price Bought
Actual Return
PHES
.68
.67
2.70
.6625
1.13%
BHI
.11
.165
.145
-
-







These stocks are not for new investors. These are risky and could wipe out your capital. On the other hand, they present the most rewarding profit if the circumstances turn in your favor. In fact, you can make 100% of your money in less than a year.

Trading speculative stocks require due diligence and research. It also requires a lot of patience. I don’t plunge into a stock that I don’t know about. I evaluate all the materials and information surrounding a stock. Only after I have made my research and am comfortable about the prospect of a stock that is the only time that I formulate a trading plan.
I have researched and checked them comprehensively the above stocks and have formulated a plan to trade them.

The actual price you are seeing above already includes all the brokers, taxes, etc.

PHES – it’s been consolidating for more than three months already. The speculation is that ALI will form a joint venture with PHES at Plastic City. I think the punters are not touching this stock until a formal announcement about the JV is made. The buying range that I have is from .63 to .67. If the price goes down below .63 which is a major support price then its selling time for me. That is what you call cut loss. However, if the JV will push through, then I’ll just ride the trend until a red candle appears at the end of the trading days.

BHI – it’s up by 12% last Friday. I think the punters are giving weight on the plan of SMC to put an airport in Cavite near where Puerto Azul is located. Will BHI goes down to the price level we want? The downtrend line has been broken already and this may start the uptrend of BHI. I think it still a long way to go for BHI to reach the .50s level it achieved last year considering that they are still in the planning stage of Puerto Azul. While my buy below price of .11 is really low, I’m still sticking to it until I see major developments on Puerto Azul similar to what they have with Resom last year. I still yet to see a solid base of BHI in the .14s level though. I’m not touching this yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment