Saturday, June 2, 2012

First Time To Buy A Stock


Alaskan+coast
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45846171@N04/6322956631

Somebody asked me how to start buying shares. The questioner doesn’t have that much idea about investing especially stock market. So, how is he going to start buying shares?

Here are the questions asked:

I really don't have much idea about investing but got curious after reading your blog. I'm wondering how to start buying shares then? do i go to the company and ask or do they inform it publicly that they sell them? Lastly, what about the broker? is it necessary? 

For someone who doesn’t have that much time about stock market and doesn’t know the ins and outs of it, I have only one recommendation to you, BUY BLUE CHIP COMPANIES ONLY.
The steps needed to start buying blue chip companies similar to what I have done when I started are below:

1.     1. Email COL at helpdesk@citiseconline.com and submit required documents
Here is my email when I asked COL years ago.
hello po.

I a am an ofw who wants to invest in the stock market. can you please tell me the procedures on how to do this. this is my first time to actually invest just in case.

thanks randy
COL’s Customer Service replied immediately and asked me to submit all the requirements he listed in the email. After submitting all the required documents to their office in Ortigas, I waited for the approval of my application. When COL’s Customer Relations Officer told me that my account is approved and ready for funding, I jumped in joy! I forwarded the message to my wife saying “Yahooo!” This is it I told myself. I’m really excited to deposit some money in COLs account and start this journey to financial freedom.

You will receive a Username and Password from COL upon approval.

2.    Deposit money in COL’s account
Hi Shan,

 I just transferred 30,000 to Citiseconline.com BPI account yesterday.

Let me know once you received it.

 Thanks.

I deposited the money in COL’s bank account. Guys, the money you are depositing in COL Financial’s bank accounts belongs to you not COL. You can use that money to buy shares of stocks.

When I remit money to COL’s bank account accounts, the maximum it will take to be credited in my COL’s account is two to three days.

3.    Buy blue chip stocks
When you login in colfinancial.com using your username and password and you saw that the deposit you made is now credited, you can use your laptop or any device that has internet to buy blue chip companies. I buy or sell a stock using internet only.

In fact, I never called COL. I used email in all my correspondences to them since I am an OFW.

No comments:

Post a Comment