Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Stock Picks for this Month

I've been checking the blue chip companies lately and I have selected the best companies that has the most growth potential.

Below are my stock picks for the month of August. The current price are the stock price of the companies as of yesterday. I obtained the outstanding shares from the latest financial statements submitted to PSE and that is mainly the 1st quarter unaudited financial statements. To make the computation simple, I just multiply the 1st quarter income into 4 to get the Earnings Per Share (EPS) Annualized. 

I picked the company with the highest growth potential based only on the recent high price occurred in July.


The picks may not reflect the sentiment of the investors and may even contradict the direction of the Philippine Stock Market in general. These are my personal opinions and you can have a different set of pick.

The above picture is a simple computation which can be done by the laymen.

My hope is that everyone of us would someday achieve the financial freedom we are aiming for.

To Our Financial Freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment