Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Why Invest in Stock Market When I Can Save in the Bank?

In the previous blog, I assumed that I am earning 3,000 dirhams and my monthly savings is 515 dirhams.

Perhaps I will just leave the 515 dirhams in my ATM and let it stay there until the next salary and my ATM balance will just keep on growing .And then when my vacation will come I have enough savings to bring home. I will add another room in our house back home, I will go to the beach, I will treat my friends, and so on and so forth. Yes, that is my plan and I will enjoy every minute of it. All my hardwork will come into fruition. And then I will go back to Dubai again and realized that all my savings are gone. Sometimes, even my fare going back to the airport is borrowed from my neighbor. And I am back again to that grim reality that at the end of the day, I don't have money to buy a parcel of land, a house or a car which are some of the reasons why you went to abroad.

The+highest+HDB+block+of+flats+at+Toa+Payoh+Central+with+40+floors+and+a+connecting+panoramic+Sky+Garden+%E2%80%93+SingaporeI don't want that to happen so I am devising a method where I can park my money elsewhere so that I cannot touch them. Time deposit? Banks are giving tiny interest to the money we deposited. The more funds we deposit, the happier they are. Why? because they can lend it to others whom they charged with gargantuan interest. And so they expand, and their businesses flourishes.

Metro+Bank+launch+-+safety+deposit+boxesNow, instead of lending them money perhaps WE CAN OWN THEM AND BE A PART OF THEIR SUCCESS. By buying their stocks, we own a part of the bank. When they declare dividends to the stockholders, we have our own share of it. Dividends are portion of the profit generated by the Company and paid out to owners. Beautiful isn't? Our money are now working for us instead of us working for the money. And that's not all, when the Company expands like banks opening a new branch in your municipality, the Company earnings increases and the value of the Company as well. Since the Company value increases, your shares increases also and after ten years when you retire, your money has worked for you and served you well. Banks will not teach you about investing because if they do, they will lose their business.

How can we invest in the Philippine Stock Market, if we are here abroad? Online investing will work for us. We live in a digital world where all transactions are being made online. I do my transactions online.

Saving+is+for+wimps%21++I+have+a+plan+for+affordable+housing.I just watched in Youtube a simple and frugal woman who invested with the company she is working for and shelled out $120 to buy three shares. Guess what? Her $120 investments has grown into $7 million dollars over time and just donated them all. Warren Buffet, one of the richest man in the world, started investing in the stock market at a young age and he is now reaping the fruits. Stock Market has been good for them, and we who don't know anything about investing can learn from them.


Disclaimer:
Investing involves substantial risk. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using this blog. No reader should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and other public filings of the issuer. To the maximum extent permitted by law, I disclaim any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations in this blog prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment