Monday, November 5, 2012

Free Audiobook of Robin's #1 bestseller The Greatness Guide


Today, I am going to write something not entirely related to stock market but I believe in one way or the other will help you achieve more in life, financials included.

If you have read my earlier blog about my favorite books, you would have known that Robin Sharma is one of my favorite authors. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari is my pet among his books. With a couple of books to buy, I’ll be having all of his books.

Last year, I asked my friend to buy me a Kindle in the US so that I can read ebooks and at the same time hear audiobooks of my favorite authors during my free time. He gladly obliged and I got my Kindle last year. In this Kindle, I have stored e-books which are of my interest as well as audio books.

I never knew if there was an audio book before for The Greatness Guide from Robin Sharma but surely when I received an e-mail from him today regarding his audio book on The Greatness Guide, I was delighted and immediately listen to it. Well, I already have The Greatness Guide book but to ‘reread again’ while walking, on the road, in the office, at the metro, or while waiting for turn in the grocery store using my Kindle is absolutely fantastic. Robin sure knows how to wow his customers.

The Greatness Guide is a practical handbook that will inspire you.


Enjoy the audiobook!  It’s free, buddy!


Here is the letter I received today.

Hi Randy,

I promised to help you make sure you end 2012 strong, focused and playing at wow and have been sending you a rich stream of content these past weeks. This month my personal theme is customer appreciation and I want you to truly get how much I value you and your support.

To inspire you to make some big moves and take your game up even higher, I'm giving you complete access to the audiobook of my #1 bestseller The Greatness Guide.

No cost. All I ask is that you act on the hundreds of strategies and ideas you'll hear to get to your absolute best.

Click here to listen to the audiobook right now
Stay great,
Robin





No comments:

Post a Comment